My Everyday Beauty Routine

img_6232

Following my post on my Korean skincare routine, it's only the right thing to do to also update my current everyday fuss-free make-up routine. For obvious reasons, I had incorporate Korean product into the mix.





The followings are the products I use after I do my AM Skincare routine:

img_6233


Sulwhasoo Evenfair Perfecting Cushion in #25"Deep Beige"


Sulwhasoo is one of the high-end korean beauty brand. At first I was eyeing the Laneige cushion for a less expensive price point, but the counter almost never have my color shade in stock. A colleague suggested to check out Sulwhasoo and I'm glad I did. I wear the color #25 Deep Beige, which I think the darkest shade Sulwhasoo carry. Bear in mind that this korean cushion are designed for Asian women with lighter shade, so even the darkest shade is still relatively light for women of color. This cushion is not only have great coverage, it is also very hydrating which is aligned with most of the korean beauty products. The packing comes with a case and the cushion set. As long as you keep your case in a good condition, your next purchase should only be the cushion refill pack.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard"


This concealer is one of the best concealer in 2016 (according all the beauty blogger and youtuber). The consistency is creamy and light but gives very good coverage especially for the undereye area. I don't use this everyday because I felt that the cushion has already great coverage. Although for those days with no-sleep nights, then this concealer is my saviour.

MAC "Mineralize" Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Medium Dark"


After I applied the cushion, I let it set for a minute then I set my face with this MAC powder. I use the color Medium Dark very lightly with a big fluffy brush. I have been using this powder forEVER that I lost count on how many packs I had gone through. Let's pray that this will never be discontinued.

NARS Blush in "Orgasm"


I started using this blush late last year and been using it every single day. I used to remember when this blush was a cult back in the days. Still a very beautiful color and very wearable for everyday makeup look.

img_6234


Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in "Natural Black"


Another long-term staple of mine. This is my 4th eyebrow pencil and I have no intention to stop using it. I love this color and consistency of the pencil. The color is a very dark grey shade without giving a harsh eyebrow look. This eyebrow pencil however is not available in Shiseido Asia. I had to order it from the US for $22.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler


I think this eyelash curler is in all Asian girl's makeup bag. Complete MUST HAVE to help awakening your eyes in the morning.

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara in "Black"


And lastly I finish off my eye look with a black mascara. I don't usually like mascara with rubber brush, but this one gives my lashes the longest hold throughout the day with zero smearing and smudging.

img_6235


Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30


I actually use lip balm prior to putting any makeup on my face so that it can prep my lips for my lipstick at the end of the routine.

DNA Liquid Lipstick Matte in "Adorn"


Love this color! I've been using this lipstick almost everyday. It gives a beautiful matte color to the lips without drying (100% VEGAN). The DNA Liquid Lipstick line is claimed to be the dupe of the Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick.

That is it people! All the headings are competed with links if you want to get more detail info on each products. Hope this post somehow helps for those who are curious with any of these products or are in the look to revamp their makeup routine. As I may mention this on my other post, I applied my make-up 80% of the time in the car. So I can't be bothered with precision and complicated application and these curated makeup has served me well!

Xoxo

S

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig